3.08.2011

ABCs of me

Age: 39
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning ....
Dogs: Buddy
Essential start of your day: eating breakfast
Fave color: pink or black
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I play: none
Job title:Wife, mother, friend, teacher, tv junk
Live: Atlanta
Mom’s name: Kathy
Nicknames: Mommy, honey
Overnight hospital stays: 4 for my c-sections
Pet peeve: Liars
Quote from a movie: "I want a cool rider.: Grease 2
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 2 half sisters
Time you wake up: 5:15am weekdays
Underwear: soft & comfy
Veg you dislike: celery & okra
What makes you run late: Staying up to late the night before...or the babies
X-rays you have had done: ankle
Yummy food you make: meatloaf
Zoo Animal, favorite: gorillas

Borrowed from http://martiblogs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere