3.03.2011

still struggling...

I am strugglin, but it is nothin new. I have to find a way 2 get my life in order. I have to find balance. I want to want this healthy lifestyle more. Some days I just do not care. I just do not wanna put in the effort.

This cycle needs to be broken. I have been trying to read thru The Spark. I need to just finish it and get my booty in gear. I feel like I can't even get the 1st week right. It makes me feel like something is wrong with me. I know what I am going through is uncommon, but I want to be exceptional. I want to feel like I am living a full, rich life.

Tomorrow is a new day. I can and will do this....

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! There were days when I felt like that to. My highest weight was higher than yours to begin with. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere