3.09.2011

Why....

I have been thinking lately about why I eat when I am not hungry. How do I change my behaviors and habits? I feel like I am unable to get through the 1st week of just ding the simple stuff the right way.

I know that I am not a failure as long as I keep trying. I would like to just be more successful.

I google things to do instead of eat and here is what I found so far.

[ ] Have sex.
[ ] Call or e-mail a supportive friend.
[ ] Go to the gym or for a jog.
[ ] Enjoy a long bath or shower.
[ ] Chew some sugarless gum or brush your teeth.
[ ] Play a game with your spouse, children or pet.
[ ] Tackle a household chore.
[ ] Go for a walk.
[ ] Make a grocery list of healthy foods for the coming week.
[ ] Walk out of the kitchen and give yourself a pat on the back.
[ ] Reorganize a closet or junk drawer.
[ ] Do the laundry.
[ ] Write in your diary about what you are feeling.
[ ] Turn on some music and dance.
[ ] Read a good book or magazine.
[ ] Take a 15-minute nap.
[ ] Drink a glass of water or other non-caloric beverage.
[ ] Work out with an exercise video.
[ ] Apply a facial mask.
[ ] Do a Sudoku puzzle.
[ ] Go on-line to find inspirational quotes to keep you motivated.
[ ] Find a saying to repeat when you feel like eating.
[ ] Make a chart and give yourself a star for not eating.
[ ] Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while.
[ ] Go through your clothes and donate the ones you don’t want anymore to a local thrift store.
[ ] Play a game online.
[ ] Take a shower.
[ ] Create an new playlist.
[ ] Make a photo collage.
[ ] Add to your list of 100+ Things That Make Me Happy (or start one!)
[ ]See if you have anything you can give someone on Freecycle
[ ] Update blog.
[ ]Find inspirational quotes and jot them in vision book
[ ] Apply for AP jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere