4.29.2011

Trying to get it together




I know.




I know.



You have heard that before. I do not know why it is so hard for me to just stay on track. I have to undue so many years of bad habits, but I am not quitting. I went to Zumba last night. It ws fun. It was tough. It was taught by a 50+ yr old woman. She was awesome and so inspirational.

I plan on going at least once a week. I also have the Zumba game for the wii coming. I will update you on how that works out.


My weight is about the same. I am between 232 and 234. I havent gained, but more importantly I haven't lost weight. The school year is winding down and I am very excited. The babies are old enough to really do stuff and I have been working on our schedule. I want to take them bowling, swimming, to the park, etc. I am so happy about my time with them.

My oldest will be home this summer with me. Her summer volunteer camp was cancelled due to government cut backs. I am ok with it though as we can really bond this summer before she goes off and starts high school. The high school years go by so fast.


This is a still from a PSA we did for a campaign from Childrens Health Care of Atlanta. Please check it out sometime.

It is called Strong4Life.


Well enough outta me for now. I will be back soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere