6.21.2011

21 days wanna join me?-Mission Accomplished then some

5/20/2011(original post)
I have been reading blogs. I want to be successful but what I am lacking is finish. I am a strong starter and then I slowly quit. Disappointing myself is common place. I do not want to be a starter who never finishes. I want to be a starter who loses til she finishes.

Successful people look past problems and find solutions. So I have the new diet pill. I need to get moving again. They say 21 days is all it takes to make a habit. So, there is no time like the present. I am going to post on FB and see if I can get some other people to join me in the next 21days to turn my fitness around.

Are you in...?
my goal
deliberate exercise
15 minutes
minimum
for the next 21 days STRAIGHT


Fri 05/20 30 minutes moving books (serious workout) (1)
Sat 05/21 60 minutes outdoor games with kids (2)
Sun 05/22 20 minutes Zumba on the Wii (3)
Mon 05/23 15 minutes on the bike (4)
Tue 05/24 20 minutes Zumba on the Wii (5)
Wed 05/25 15 minutes on the bike (6)
Thu 05/26 #fail I fell asleep on the floor in the babies room
Fri 05/27 #fail no excuse
Sat 05/28 #fail absolutely no excuse
Sun 05/29 30 minutes cardio & lower body exercises (1)
Mon 05/30 45 minutes water aerobics (2)
Tue 05/31 20 minutes Zumba on the Wii (intermediate level) (3)
Wed 06/01 #fail (went to church)
Thu 06/02 20 Minutes bike and rowing plus upper body weight training (1)
Fri 06/03 15 minutes walking (2)
Sat 06/04 120 minutes rafting (3)
Sun 06/05 15 minutes cleaning out car (4)
Mon 06/06 30 minutes (10 bike/20 treadmill) plus 4 leg exercises (5)
Tue 06/07 65 minutes (15bike/30 elliptical/20 wii fit) (6)
Wed 06/08 75 Minutes (15bike/60 water aerobics) (7)
Thur 06/09 60 minutes (50 treadmill/ 10 bike)---Day 8 in a row!
Fri 06/10 30 minutes (10water aerobics/20swimming) --Day 9
Sat 06/11 55minutes (walk/jogging) --Day 10
Sun 06/12 15minutes (bike) -Day 11
Mon 06/13 15 minutes (misc. aerobics)- Day 12
Tue 06/14 2o minutes (Zumba) - Day 13
Wed 06/15
2o minutes (Zumba) - Day 14
Thur 06/16 2o minutes (Zumba...expert level) - Day 15
Fri 06/17 30 minutes (Zumba...intermed. level) - Day 16
Sat 06/18 15 minutes (Zumba...intermed. level) - Day 17

Sun 06/19 15 minutes walking dog

Mon 06/20 45 minutes (10 bike/35 Elliptical...plus weight training) - Day 19
Tue 06/21 60 minutes (45min kickboxing/15 min bike) - Day 20
Wed 06/22 60 mins(35wii/15 cleaning/10walking)--Day 21
Thu 6/23 45 mins (30min treadmill/ 15 min upright bike)---Day 22
Fri 6/24 15 minutes on elliptical plus weight training) ----Day 23


I am also joining the SLIMMER THIS SUMMER Challenge. Hope you can join me.. It starts June 6th.
Updates
06/04/2011 I knew this would be difficult. I did not realize how difficult it would be. This has made me realize how life gets in the way. I need to keep balance and order. I have 2 make my health a priority. I deserve it. My family deserves it.
06/08/2011 Aww yea... 7 days straight. I am working it. I know this will pay off if I can also get my eating in order.
6/14/2011-- I am so excited that I have made it 13 days. It feels great to make progress.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging about the challenge! We're glad to have you!

    So what are you doing for the next 21 days? I sure have some habits that I need to take up! Like EXERCISE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to move more...period. Yes my food isn't perfect, but neither is my water.

    I miss the feeling I get from being an active person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these challenges! Maybe I'll join in if I can figure out how I'd schedule it! Anyway, thanks for the comment on my blog and I'm totally here for support and motivating words if you need it. You can never have too many people in your corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too. I need to move more. I started some beginner Pilates because it gave me the most results(pain)and less stress on the knees. My daughter of 23 is dieting with me. We did the pilates together, but the son in law is back and she got a visit from TOM lol I just found out what that means. I used to call it the Red Flag has risen. So we skipped it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! Just stopping by to say hello. I found your link on Debbie's blog about the challenge. I'll be participating too. Please stop by my weight loss blog and say hi sometime :). Wishing you much luck during the challenge.

    Changing Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for passing by Crazyriffs...I was checking out your Blog and noticed that I started 2lbs less than your current weight. MY highest weight when I was pregnant with my son was 231. I knew something had to change. I had so much pain in my knees and heels of my feet. I did what you're doing now....I started moving. Your daily activities are Great! Keep it up! You can finish this Journey as a winner! Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join because i want to get in habit of working out more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you do deserve it! Thanks for linking up to Motivation Monday! I am so excited. I struggle in getting consistent exercise too. I seem to chase the baby around all day and by the time he goes to bed I'm exhausted without having done any effective working out. I've started strapping him in the bike trailer and going for bike rides during the day. I've got two days down. Let's see if I can make it the other 19 with you! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you still wanting to join in the Slimmer to Summer challenge? I'd love to see your goal and you can link them to my site today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, now we are all doing 21 days of deliberate exercise and then some. Glad to be in the challenge with you, you can do this. Get back on track - we all mess up. Sometimes my mess ups or like massive explosions, but we now have something that is so important in weight loss - support!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right- you do deserve it! Great attitude! Keep it up! I've joined the Slimmer this Summer challenge too---Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is Nicole from Colie's Kitchen! I am also doing the summer slim down. I wanted to drop by and say hi. I am a new follower of your blog and I am looking forward to seeing you great results. I would love to have you stop by sometime. Nicole @ www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7 days in a row, woohooo!! Keep going, you will hit the magic 21 this time I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am seeing your work! You're right good eating and working out goes hand and hand. I love seeing all of the pink or is it red workouts going down in a loooong row! Get it Gurl and keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you said about the strong starter and slowly quitting. That's me to a T!!! I love starting stuff. I am krunk, full of excitement, and then slowly but surely, my excitement wanes. BUt I agree with what you said about losing, at least you're not quitting.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere