5.20.2011

emotions




My emotions can be very deceiving. They swing so much that sometimes I do not know if I am coming or going. I went to bed last night practically in tears. I felt like I couldn't do anything right. My house was a mess. I didn't work out. I just crawled into bed not even fully unaddressed and went to sleep. Then I woke up in the a.m. realized it was the last Friday of the school year and I suddenly felt great.


Crazy huh. So at work I helped move textbooks all over campus. I could have used student helpers but I decided to make this my exercise. I was sweating like crazy, but I got it done. Checkout the chocolate fountain that we had a work today. Deleish. But I learned that BBQ prok and chocolate covered marsh mellows are a yucky mix. I ended up with a tummy ache.



My oldest daughter had her 8th grade dance tonight. I am glad middle school is done. I pray high school goes better. I just want the best for her. Teenage years are so hard.. I think they are harder than they were when I was kid. But her life is definitely more stable than my upbringing. But we each have our own crosses to bear.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I SO know what you mean by those emotions!! Up and down and all over the place.

    You're daughter is beautiful and I so hope high school goes well too. Middle school can be rough, I have 2 of them in middle school but mine are homeschooled so it's a bit different. Tell her to enjoy her summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the emotional ups and downs too. It can be so quick; from sour to sentimental and then back again! In any case, way to go on making a work task your workout. It's great to kill two birds with one stone as it were. Also, your daughter is beautiful and it's great to see a mom who cares so much about her children. Their lives will be better for having such a caring mom!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere