5.31.2011

Eyes on the Prize....


Today was a really good day for the most part. I went to work and got my room in order. In addition, I was able to help a colleague get her room done also. I also got some great news about my daughters high school. I cooked a delicious meal of baked chicken, rice, and corn. I am under my calories. And I did 20 minutes of Zumba on the Intermediate level. Day 3 of my 2nd attempt at a 21 day streak.


The only bump in my day is my dear daughter slight attitude, but such is life. I know my expectations of modesty and honesty are not unreasonable. I want the best for her and I will not settle for less. I have been down the road with a "Know It All Teenager" before so this is old hat. She will come around.

Oh well... gonna read some blogs.. watch NBA finals... and count my blessings..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was a good day! I'm super proud of you Sis! You are one of the strongest, most DETERMINED women I know! So far I haven't seen one single situation (and over the years I've seen a lot of them!) that you didn't handle with strength, grace, courage and confidence! I look up to you and I join you in spirit in your journey! Now that I'm unemployed I will have more time and energy to dedicate to my health & fitness... a prospect I am looking forward to! Love you DEARLY!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere