5.17.2011

I want my healthy body back...

As I watch biggest loser, I am kinda sad. I want to do what they have done. I want to beat my weight and not have all this weight in me. I want to be fully successful. I don't really talk to people around me about it because so much of it is mental. I love the physocalness of it all. I really struggle with the food. I wonder why I am so empty inside. Because I know I eat to numb and/or fill a void.

I pray that this summer I can finally get this weight off.

1 comment:

  1. I find the contestants inspiring. I really loved Courtney because when she didn't make the show she didn't wait for the next year's auditions but went on to lose 100 pounds on her own.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere