5.03.2011

Walkelp me alot.

I am enjoying the walking challenge, But heck it has only been 2 days. My oldest son came by last night so he walked with me. Our neighborhood is hilly so it was quite a workout. I feel smaller already. i know. I know. You can stop laughing now. My climb is in less than 2 weeks. I know this walking everyday is going to really help prepare me for the 32 floor climb.
I have been working on a schedule for the summer. I want 2 spend quality time with my kids. I want to feel closer to my teenager espcially. She is going to 9th grade next year. I need to get her mentally and physically where she needs to be.

Here is a pic of me and my future daughter in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere