6.26.2011

21 days done... What's next?--NEED YOUR VOTE/OPINION...

ONE MORE DAY TO VOTE!!!!

Today will be my 21st day of deliberate exercse in a row. It took me about a month to get it done. But
I am still very proud of myself for sticking to this. I am still a work in progress when it comes to incorporating exercise on a regular basis. This mind shift takes work. I know that I do it. I also know I have to stay focused. I must also be sure to tap into the wonderful support system I have. I have other bloggers, my family, and my friends to keep me honest.

It is always been easy for me to quit on myself but not to quit on others. I do not want to have other people look and me and be disappointed.

I have learned somethings during this past month.

  1. My weight seems to drop when i get in over 30 minutes daily.
  2. I still have work to do when it comes to incorporating weight training.
  3. The stationary bike is my fail-safe if I don't make it to the gym, but it is definitely not the best exercise for serious calorie expenditure.
  4. I will lose weight faster if I eat out less. (duh)
  5. I need more recipes in my cooking arsenal.
  6. Forming a new habit is no joke.
So now I have to decide what challenge I want to tackle next.
The 2 challenges I am thinking about doing for my next 21 day streak are:



-----weight training (This would take as long as 49 days as I would consider it a success if I weight trained 3 days a week).



-----food tracking - I was thinking of doing this using MyFitnessPal plus taking a pic of everything I eat.

So I am asking my blog readers and friends to weigh in on which challenge I should take on next. The one with the most votes wins.

I will take suggestions up until Sunday, June
26th ... I would like to start my next 21 day adventure on Monday.

Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I would do the tracking and picture taking. I like to take pictures of what I eat. Sometimes if I'm not at home and want to eat something, I think to myself... "Did I bring my camera?" And if I didn't, I shouldn't eat it. That seems to help me out of temptations. Also, you can visually see what you eat. So, I would go with tracking. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere