ONE MORE DAY TO VOTE!!!!
Today will be my 21st day of deliberate exercse in a row. It took me about a month to get it done. But
I am still very proud of myself for sticking to this. I am still a work in progress when it comes to incorporating exercise on a regular basis. This mind shift takes work. I know that I do it. I also know I have to stay focused. I must also be sure to tap into the wonderful support system I have. I have other bloggers, my family, and my friends to keep me honest.
It is always been easy for me to quit on myself but not to quit on others. I do not want to have other people look and me and be disappointed.
I have learned somethings during this past month.
- My weight seems to drop when i get in over 30 minutes daily.
- I still have work to do when it comes to incorporating weight training.
- The stationary bike is my fail-safe if I don't make it to the gym, but it is definitely not the best exercise for serious calorie expenditure.
- I will lose weight faster if I eat out less. (duh)
- I need more recipes in my cooking arsenal.
- Forming a new habit is no joke.
So now I have to decide what challenge I want to tackle next.
The 2 challenges I am thinking about doing for my next 21 day streak are:
-----weight training (This would take as long as 49 days as I would consider it a success if I weight trained 3 days a week).
-----food tracking - I was thinking of doing this using MyFitnessPal plus taking a pic of everything I eat.
So I am asking my blog readers and friends to weigh in on which challenge I should take on next. The one with the most votes wins.
I will take suggestions up until Sunday, June
26th ... I would like to start my next 21 day adventure on Monday.
Thanks for your support.