6.27.2011

S-T-S Week of June 20th, 2011


Week of June 20th
Starting Data --Weight 232.4# (no change)
Body Fat 48.6% (increased by 1.6%)

Ending data 230.4#

Goals:


Nutrition-- Under calories as defined by My Fitness Pal. 64 oz or more of water.

Activity-- Gym. Swim. Walk. Weights 3 days a week. Cardio 15 minutes minimum every day. (21 day streak)

Support-- Blog, talk to, post on FB my successes, setbacks, & failures. Read & comment on the blogs of others.

Fun--some TV time, some games on FB, QT with kids at movies, park, pool, etc.

I really want to get in the 220s this week. SO I have to really push it on all fronts.


General Comments and Updates:
  • 6/20 Monday: 45mins cardio & 4 lower body strength exercises.
  • 6/21 Tuesday: 60mins cardio (45kickboxing/15upright bike)
  • 6/22 Wednesday -60min cardio (35wii/10walk/15cleaning)
  • 6/23 Thursday--45min cardio (30walk/15bike)
  • 6/24 Friday-15min cardio & upper body weight training
  • 6/25 Saturday--50min wii
  • 6/26 Sunday-30mins on bike
Food report will be posted on Sunday p.m.

6/25: I am really in a good place. It could be because my cycle is on and I am really getting the exercise incorporated into my daily life. I am making this a life style. I want to be better person inside and out.


9 comments:

  1. Focus, back on track. You can do this and you WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 220's! Fantastic. That will be so much closer to Onederland. I am cheering for you. Let's do this thang! Onderland in the year 'one one! Come on!

    StS baybee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifestyle choice is a good thing vs. diet.... that's just a set up for failure and deprivation. Keep on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to e-mail you but it's not working...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a goal of the 220's and it will be yours with determination and effort. Won't it be great when you get to that new digit? Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see you in the 220's!! Push and you'll get there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it, you will do it. I have faith in you!! Keep up all that great work and that scale will say some really great things.
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to the 220's. Push yourself. You CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere