6.12.2011

S-T-S Week of June 6th, 2011

Week of June 6th
Starting Data --Weight 234.6#
Body Fat 48%

Goals:
Nutrition-- Under calories as defined by My Fitness Pal. 64 oz or more of water.
Activity-- Gym. Swim. Walk. Weights 3 days a week. Cardio 15 minutes minimum every day. (21 day streak)
Support-- Blog, talk to, post on FB my successes, setbacks, & failures. Read & comment on the blogs of others.
Fun--some TV time, some games on FB, QT with kids at movies, park, pool, etc.




General Comments and Updates:
  • Monday- Good day. Worked out. I even ran into a few friends at the gym. Ran a few errands. Got to take kids to friends pool. Cooked and ate all meals at home.
  • Tuesday--Aw yea, 65 minutes of exercise. Food could have been better. Water on point.
  • Wednesday-- 75minutes of exercise. Food was ok according to MFP. Feel like I am on track. Very tempted to weigh myself 2morrow just to see. A lil scared also.
  • Thursday--60minutes of cardio. Food within myfitnesspal guidelines. Gotta curb my sweets becuz I think I am missing out on some nutrients.
  • Friday-- 30minutes of cardio
  • Saturday--55 minutes of cardio via walking a 5k.
  • Sunday--15minutes on upright bike

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a successful day 1! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to the challenge, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the calories down and the exercise up and you'll be rocking this challenge! Nice start, keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you worked out on Day one. Auspicious start, yeah? Wishing you the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can do this!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME!!!! Keep on Pushing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait! You use MyFtnessPal? So do I! Please friend me my user name is leeslim4life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...you can do this! Just keep going and have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all the exercise that you get in !!! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the Exercise. Keep up the good work. I just started following your blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic job on exercise! You are rocking the challenge. here's to a great second week! Michele

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere