7.12.2011

Life is messy

I look around my house and get frustrated sometime. I hate how messy life gets just doing life. I also am not great at cleaning up... especially when I know it is just going to get dirty/messy again. Oh well...I just had to vent. I have been trying to purge stuff because I like stuff simple. So my mission today is one hallway closet. Never sure what I am going to find in there.


This is what did today:
  • Dr. Visit for daughter
  • made eye appt for daughter
  • put away some laundry
  • washed some clothes
  • picked up my bedroom
  • played outside with kids
  • exercised inside with daughter
  • read and responded to several blogs
Just taking things day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere