I have been thinking alot lately. I know scary, but work with me. I have been thinking about my overall self improvement, not just the weight loss.
Don't get me wrong I welcome being a healthy, normal size. I also have so many other areas where I feel I fall short. I know that I am my own worst enemy in many ways. I do, however, believe that it is important to always work on yourself.
I need to get my drive back stop being as lazy and procrastinating as I have been. I have lotsa things I want to get to. I also have lotsa stuff I need to get to. So since I have followers ---aka--- FRIENDS to share my life struggles, issues, celebrations, etc with I thought no better place than to get myself together than on here.
So I hope you don't mind ... This blog will also contain my daily issues. I really see it as all related. I read a quote the states:
I do believe that there is a great amount of truth in that quote. I am not shooting for perfection...What I really want to maximize progress and minimize regrets.
So this week my main FITNESS goals are:
I also want to get more ORGANIZED around my house.
- sell stuff on CL-items posted but no bites yet
- give away stuff on Freecycle- 1 item picked up so far
- go thru one hallway closet-completed on Tuesday
I also want to SPEND more QT with My kids and hubby
- outside play time-oon Mon...Tues..
- video tape kids being themselves...scheduled for Thursday if I dont forget
- movie or water park- thursday goin to see Marmaduke
- Mail pics to my mom and the inlaws
- mail registration of dog to county
I am excited to see how this week goes.
Please help me to stay on track & on task.