7.25.2011

Questions

    I took this from Miss Haneefa at BLACK GIRL GET FITS and decided to do it as well. I also think I am going to use some of these questions when I video tape my older kids this weekend. I would love to hear your answer to these questions...
    1. What do you like most about yourself? I’m outgoing, loving, and true friend
    2. List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Honest, fun loving, and genuine
    3. How often do you brush your teeth? First thing in the morning and at night
    4. If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Someplace on a beach with no kids...
    5. Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Nope, but I would love to.
    6. What is the last show you watched on TV? Young and the Restless on DVR
    7. What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? Varies... lately I have been wearing a scent from AeroPostale
    8. How long ago did you complete your last workout? yesterday evening
    9. What will you eat for dinner tonight? Stir fry veggies with chicken
    10. Share something fun that you did over the weekend.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Check a few of my Fav Blogs

    Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere