7.28.2011

S-T-S Week of July 25th, 2011

Week of July 25th
Starting Data --Weight 228 (down 7# since start of challenge)
Body Fat 47.6% ( done 0.1%since start of challenge)
Ending data 225
Summary: I finally turned a corner. I pray for the strength to continue on this journey. I go back to work in a week. That is why I changed my weigh in day to Sunday. Gonna be stressful enough getting used to going to work.
Goals:

Nutrition-- Under calories as defined by My
Fitness Pal. 64 oz or more of water.Take pics of most meals and post.

Activity-- Gym. Swim. Walk. Weights 3 days a week. Cardio 15 minutes minimum every
day. I logged 2hours 40mins exercise total.

Support-- Blog, talk to, post on FB my successes, setbacks, & failures. Read & comment on the blogs of others. Could've been netter at this. I did post some interesting articles but I did not get a chance to read as many blogs of others as I would have liked.

Fun--some TV time, some games on FB, QT with kids at movies, park, pool, etc. Took kids to 2movies, 2malls, and to church.

----Mini Updates on my progress----
07/25 Monday: 900cals :20exercise
07/26 Tuesday: 1300cals :25exercise
07/27 Wednesday: 1800cals 1:05exercise (1:50total)
07/28 Thursday: 1350cals. :10 exercise (2:00total)
07/29 Friday: 1200cals. :30exercise (2:30total)
07/20 Saturday: 1650cals. :10exercise (2:40total)
07/31 Sunday:

7 comments:

  1. A 3 lbs loss. Wow. that's terrific. I wish us all a great week...beating the heat and making headway. Congrats and keep doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss. Best wishes with the new job. You will do just fine and as you continue to lose, confidence will build, and good things are bound to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on that loss! Keep working on those goals and good luck on your job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss and great job on the exercise for the week.

    I'm praying your return to work is stress-free and that you are able to get back into the groove without difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great weight loss!! Wahoo for you!! Doesn't that feel terrific! Here is to another strong week! michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!!! That is excellent. Keep up the great work. I mean it, wow you are doing excellent. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere