7.11.2011

S-T-S Week of July 4th, 2011


Week of July 4th
Starting Data --Weight 229.8# (down 4.2# since start of challenge)
Body Fat 47.6% (down 0.4 since start of challenge)
Ending data 227.6#

SUMMARY COMMENTS:


I stayed calorie wise around 1500 calories a day. I am grateful for that. I have been tracking even if I do not eat perfectly. So that is a victory. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't worried about the scale 2morrow. But I will still face it and move forward from there. That is all I can do. This is such a journey and I have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Final Monday weigh in Pic:

down 2.2# with diet and bit of exercise. I am ready to rock this week and get to 225. are you with me.

Goals:

Nutrition-- Under calories as defined by My Fitness Pal. 64 oz or more of water. Take pics of every meal and post.

Activity-- Gym. Swim. Walk. Weights 3 days a week. Cardio 15 minutes minimum every
day.
Support-- Blog, talk to, post on FB my successes, setbacks, & failures. Read & comment on the blogs of others.

Fun--some TV time, some games on FB, QT with kids at movies, park, pool, etc.




07/04 Monday: On vacation at my inlaws outta town. Did not exercise or track.
07/05 Tuesday:On vacation at my inlaws outta town. Did not exercise or track.
07/06 Wednesday: 25min cardio, 3 weight training exer. went to gym with hubby.
07/07 Thursday: 45mins cardio. Food tracked.
07/08 Friday: Food tracked. Skipped gym.
07/09 Saturday:Food tracked. Skipped gym.
07/10 Sunday:Food tracked. Skipped gym.


Some pics from holiday events.






































Wednesday 06 July 2011--Worked out with hubby. It is nice to have company. UPside is that we usually do some weight training. The downside is my cardio is shorter than when I go alone.

8 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful!! Is there a pic of you somewhere? : )
    Thanks for linking up! Come link up next week when we talk about PLANNING! Who likes planning? More like why we do it and how we do it and how it helps or doesn't help...etc.

    Anyway best of luck. Looking forward to seeing your journey!!

    (Greta from Fitness Collaborative)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! And a 2.2 pound loss!!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at it Stormy and you will blow away when the wind starts up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! You have so many beautiful reasons to stay motivated! Keep up the good work because it's paying off. Congrats on the loss!! You are doing awesome! Nicole @ www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! So great to get to know you! Thank you so much for joining our bloghop! I LOVE that you workout with your family - what an amazing role model you are for your children! Please join us again next Wednesday when we talk about planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kids! Children are a great way to start adults aren't they? Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pictures! Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures! Great week for you, too. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere