7.14.2011

Tuning out vs. Pluggin in




I used to easily define myself as a doer. Major list maker type. I love crossing stuff off and getting things done. I feel as of lately my desire/ability to do stuff has lessened more and more over time. I want to blame my husband as he is a procrastinator/delayer. But I know its no one but myself & I need to get to bottom of why I am off track. I gotta plug into what is goin on in my life & act on it. Procrastinating is not helpful. It is a trait I do not want in myself. The feelin I get from procrastinating is never a good one. I need to rid myself of the self loathing I feel from failing at my day to day responsibilities. Gotta turn this ... or shall I say turn me around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere