8.01.2011

August Goals


I have to start making goals for myself that I can monitor myself closely and keep me honest.

Weight: I want to lose at least 6lbs. That will get me to under 220.

Exercise: I want to exercise 20 minutes a day for a total of 620minutes for the month.

Education: I want to start studying for the GRE and plan when I will take the test. I will also figure out when I need to apply to grad school. I may need to check with financial aid office 1st to see if I can even afford school.

Social: I want to have at least 2 events with my GA girlfriends.

Home: I want to finally set up my home office/lady cove once and for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere