9.10.2011

100 Followers

I feel so blessed to have 100 followers. It means that what I say matters to more than jsut me. It means that I have to continue to be real and true. I know this journey that I am on is not unique and many have done it. It is unique to me for I am trying to get my life headed in a direction of health.... I want to turn away from disease and dismay.

When i think of how much blogging means to me I cannot find the words. I have a voice that gets to be shared. I know that I am not alone. I know that I am understood & it feels great.

As my 40th birthday approaches I will continue to be me and share my life, my hopes, my dreams, and my journey.

Thanks for being here.... You mean more than you know.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not alone, I think we're all on this trip together. :) And you have one of the best blog names out there for sure, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere