9.12.2011

Best Laid Plans

Day 2 of the CCD Challenge. I have big plans every morning, but I over book myself and have 2 remain better focused. I did work out and track so those are good things. I need 2 get out from n front of the TV an do what needs to be done.

Calories: 1600cals. A bit 2 high. Not enough home cooking plus 2 much junk food.

Exercise: 00: 45 Walked kids to neighbor hood park. PLus did 30 mins on exerbeat which was a combination of karate and dancing.

Water: 32 oz... Still need 2 get back on track with this.

Book: 100 days of Weight Loss. Day 2- Interested or Committed
Notes:
  • When you're just interested in dieting, you depend on seeing results to keep you on target.
  • Committed means "no matter what!"
  • You work on keeping your motivation strong.
  • You stay on your diet in spite of adverse circumstances.
I need to re-address this as I read it but have not really processed what it said.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you had a good day even though your calories were a little higher than you hoped for. I love the notes especially "committed means no matter what" Keep it up you are already off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere