9.28.2011

BigButtTheory is SHRINKViVoR

Today has been a good day. I didn't get to do what I planned to do at work but that is ok. I am flexible. It felt great to be back in the classroom again. I definitely helped tha the students were well behaved and the tecaher was organized.

Today is Day 1 Week 1 of Shrinkvivor. This is my 1st time participating in this challenge. I do not normally do 2 challenges at a time, but what the heck I am in the zone! :-)


Calories: 1350 cals.
285......Breakfast: Protein shake made with 1 cup 2% milk, 1 cup coffee, and 5 packets of splenda.(6am)
235.......Lunch: chicken breast, salad, (1145am)
320.......Dinner: turkey patty, baked sweet potato fries (630pm)
460.......Snacks/Dessert: apple(10am), cheerios(1100am), banana (9pm)

Exercise: 00:30----Salsa dancing in the Wii. I hope to squeeze more in this weekend.

Water: 128 oz plus. This was off because I did not have access to th ebathroom as much as I would like.
32oz   by 1245pm 

64oz   by 2pm  
96oz   by 6pm
128oz by 9pm 

Book: 100 days of Weight Loss.


Day 11 - Two Purposes of food

Notes: 

2 reasons for eating. [1] to fuel my body [2[ to appreciate flavors, If not for one of those 2 reason, than I am probably emotionally eating. For now, I need to work on eating for fuel. Think of food quality. Eat more frequently.. to boost metabolism..
Action points: Journal when and what you eat. ANd make note of if I am eating at regular intervals. This was quite easuy as I have been keepin up with for awhile now

4 comments:

  1. Salsa dancing with the Wii... man, I tried Zumba tonight and I'm hoping it gets better with practice! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!!

    Bonnie (Team Blue-Berry Muffin Tops)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere