9.22.2011

Brand New Day



Brand new day

Life is really mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.

I went back to work and it felt nice that people noticed and gave their well wishes. I enjoy bein with the kids but I do not like messing up my routine. To your left is what my old favorite bible looked like. I got int in 1998. The one on teh right is what the newer/replacement one I got in the mail looks like.







Calories:
1400 cals.
260.....Breakfast: Chick-fil-a nuggets, coke zero
370.....Lunch: chicken patty, baby carrots, brocoli w/cheese, iced tea sweetend
400......Dinner: 1/2 and 1/2 chili
380.......Snacks/Dessert: Lite string cheese, kashi peanutty bar, plum

Exercise: 00: 25 15on Exerbeat and 10 on Gold's Gym Dance Workout

Water: 64 oz plus... much better... still using crystal light

Book: 100 days of Weight Loss.

Day 7 - I can do it!!

Notes:

  • Become your own cheerleader. Positive affirmations help you to become your best self.
  • Inspire yourself. - Look to others to get you to see that if they can do it. You (I) can also.

Action points:
I am going to say positive affirmations daily.
I will continue to visit blogs of others who have gotten healthy.
I can do it because:
+ I am capable.+
++I am hard working.++
+++ I am deserving of my best life.+++
++++My kids deserve a healthy mom.++++
+++++My husband deserves a healthy, sexy wife.+++++

2 comments:

  1. Great post! You are doing it and you will do it! Keep up the great work and keep drinking that water!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring! And may I say I love the colorful font on your blog!

    -w0rld

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere