9.27.2011

Bring Your Own Crazy

Thanks to Fat In Suburbia for sharing this...

Let’s do BYOC Bring Your Own Crazy . We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!
1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?

My go to drink as of lately is fresh squeezed juices. Before that eother Coke Zero or Crystal light.

2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all six?

  1. Honesty
  2. Generosity
  3. Loving
  4. Intelligent
  5. Hard Working
  6. Physically & Mentally Compatible

My husband possess all of these. Interestingly enough, when I was on the dating scene I had a list of 10 things... 10 deal breakers.He was the 1 that had all ten.

3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences: Paternal grandfather

I barely knew him. He was not there for my father. And my father wasn't really there for his children growing up either.

4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?

I am not a big fashion person. I like to be comfortable. So if anything it would be a comfortable pair of jeans. But more importantly... I always have my cell phone on me.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.

My blog life is steady. I start a new challenge in Sunday that last 14wks. I am hoping to design the look of my blog... so hopefully that will come 2 fruition soon. Work has been quiet but I try to stay busy & earn my keep. Plus it makes the time go by faster.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading the answers to these questions. I tried to copy and paste to my blog but it didn't work.
    Have a good rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Jolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love BYOC, fun way to get to know each other!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere