9.24.2011

CCDC Wk 2 Summary



Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge
Week # 2
Sept. 18th thru Sept. 24th, 2011

Starting Weight: 219.4#
Target Weight Loss: -1.4#
Actual Weight: 220.2# (up 0.8#)

I have a conflict and need some feedback.opinion on my weigh in this week. I weighed in Saturday at 218.2 (down 1.2#). Then is (Sunday) a.m. I woke up weighed 220.2 (gain 0f 0.8#).

So I have to decide:

1-Which weight to count....?

2-What to make my goal weight for next week....?

3-Can I change my weigh in to Saturday to line with my Sisters LITE weigh in?

Day
Calories
Exercise
Book
Water
Rating
Sun 9/18
1450
00:10
N
32
D
Mon 9/19
1500
00:30
N
32
C
Tues 9/20
1725
00:15
N
32
D
Wed 9/21
1425
00:15
N
32
C
Thur 9/22
1400
00:25
Y
64
B
Fri 9/23
1325
00:00
N
64
D
Sat 9/24
1750
00:00
Y
64
D-

I think this week really was a fail. I didnt exercise enough only 1hour35minutes. I didn't read my book enough---only 2 days. My water was adequate. But it was better than nothing. I made progress. I know my body is changing. I need to just be consistent.

I will make this week better. I have a 14 day detox in front of me so I am expecting bug numbers. I wanted to share some pics from the SLITE Mom/Daughter 1st meeting...

Maya getting her body fat tested.



Pink Team posing. No you didnt have to have color, but what the heck why not.

8 comments:

  1. You pick the day and post it, whatever works for you works for us. The scale goes up and down day to day. My weight on Wednesday 184, Friday was 181.2, today 183.1, tomorrow ?? I just pick the day I weight in (which is Friday) and stay with it.
    You really have to up your water, you'll feel better too. Learning, that's what all of this is all about. You're doing great, just keep it up. Less in, more moving and all good things will happen.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to make your weigh in the same day and the same time each week. Whether down or up, take the number that is the same time/day as the week before. If you do weigh yourself on a different day, it may be off either way.

    I think 1.5 pounds would be a good goal for next week.

    You can change your weigh in day to Saturday and use that as your weight for Sunday's update. Just make sure you do that every week.

    Good luck with week #3. You CAN do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to comment on which to choose for this week, but I will be weighing on sat some weeks...as are others. BUT.....if you want to weigh on sat so that you can eat more and have all week to lose it...then you are doing what obese/overweight people often do....a good weigh in deserves a food gift. Anyway have a good week and I think its cool that you and your daughter are doing this together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it lines up better on Sat for you then go for it & use that weight! I only weigh in once a week so I'll be using my Sun weightt for my Wed challenge also rather than weighing again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Team Pink! :) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It probably would work for you to weigh in on Saturdays so you're in line with your group. But whatever day you choose, I'd say stick with that day from now on.

    And as a friend told me recently, don't use the word "fail". "Not Done" is better; it lets you know you didn't complete your goals for the week but didn't give up. I have to admit it does sound better to me using "Not Done" because then I don't feel like *I've* failed and helps me motivate myself to get things done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i say take the higher weight and I agree make your weigh in the same day every week so you have a consistency in your weight loss. You may have weighed more due to you eating something that had a high sodium content then drinking fluids on top made you retain water either way if you really lost more then this weeks weight loss will show it and will be an awesome number :) Good job either way and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THERE IS NO FAIL!!! Only a poor decision, which is a world different than that F-word.

    Pick up, reassess, make a good choice and move on!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere