9.11.2011

I love a challenge...

So today is the start of the Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge.
I weighed in at 221.6#.
My goal for the week is a loss of 1.6#.
My goal for the challenge is to [1] fit in that dress and [2] get to Onederland.

Calories: 1500cals.

Exercise: 60 mins. Total of over 600 calories burned. I walked to the park and back for around 15min. in hilly terrain. I also got on my Wii and completed Karate, aerobics, and pilates.

Water:48 oz... could have been a lil bit better.

Book: I decided on 100 days of Weight Loss. It is an easy read, plus it gives me personal challenges on things I need to address.

Day 1- I used to be that way... but no I'm different! Invent entirely new outcomes for my goals.
Action Points: Fears / Negative Behaviors that used to hurt my weight-loss success.
  • Not tracking my food.
  • Overeating.
  • Eating out too often.
  • Not exercising.
  • Not exercising enough
New endings:
  • I used to not track my food, but now I use My Fitness Pal to write it, if I bite it.
  • I used to overeat, but now I listen ti my body and stop before i get to full.
  • I used to eat out too much, but now I eat at home more.
  • I used to not exercise, but now I exercise at least 4 days a week.
  • I used to not exercise enough, but now I aim for at least 3o mins. of moderate physical activity.
So far, I think today was a good day especially with all tha we had on our plates this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I use my fitness pal too if you want some support on there feel free to look me up kimc216 I am here if you need any kind of support or motivation I know if can be tough sometimes especially on a busy day. I cant wait to see a dress pic either everyone has been picking some great dresses. Good luck .. WE CAN DO THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day, a great post. A great lady doing what's best for her. I am proud of you. Keep it up. I use fitnesspal too though I've slacked so I have to get back at it. Day 2 I'll do better.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere