9.14.2011

I wanna shrink faster...

Day 4 of the CCD Challenge. Another good day. I got on the scale....outta curiosity. It was up 0.6#. I was perplexed. I had an "aha" moment. I have the opposite problem of anorexics. I look in the mirror and think that I am smaller than I really am. In addition, I expect my body to just shrink overnight. I am putting on clothes that I know I haven't worn since is was in the very low 200s. It is funny. I did not gain weight overnight. So I know in my mind that it is goin to take time to come off.

I won't get instant results I need to just accept that.


Calories: 1550 cals. I did eat Chik fil a for breakfast. Lunch was turkey shepherds pie and cornbread. Dinner was 1.5 slices of Little Caesars Pizza and some Italian Cheesy Bread.

Exercise: 00: 15 Just the wii Fit using Exerbeat. Dancing and karate with a short stretch. Unable to do more. ran outta time.

Water: 64 oz plus... much better... still using crystal light

Book: 100 days of Weight Loss. Day 3-Do It Anyway!

Notes:
Further discussion about the difference between being interested and being committed.
To improve your commitment, learn to focus on your actions, not just your feelings. On days you're not in the mood for exercising or eating right, tell yourself to do it anyway.


Linda Spangle. 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on Any Diet Plan (p. 6). Kindle Edition.

I am really enjoying this book so far. It hits points I need to address even as a seasoned dieter. I definitely need to change my mindset to be a health-er.

Action points:

Find a task you don't wanna do, and do it. I had to send my mom, who is incarecerated, some postcards and give her som ebad news. I never like doing that.
How does it feel when you accomplish you didn't wanna do? I feels great when I'm done. Its like a weight lifted off of me.
List the actions I plan on sticking with: I plan on blogging daily. I plan on tracking my food. I plan on reading and supporting my fellow bloggers.


Linda Spangle. 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on Any Diet Plan (p. 5). Kindle Edition.

4 comments:

  1. I really like that idea of interest vs. commitment. It's something I have to work on. Last winter I was commited, now I think it's more like interest. Gotta get commited.

    -w0rld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up the veggies, sister! :) 64 ounces of water is good, that should be your minimum. It took me a while, like a few months, to get used to drinking water as well. That was a couple years ago. Now, I drink about 100 ounces a day - every day! It's a great feeling. My skin, hair and body love me for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i know i know. I need more F & V in my life.... that is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Your book sounds interesting, would you recommend it to others? I will have to look it up. I understand what you mean about wanting to shrink over night. I have to constantly tell myself to wait and not get on the scale every day. Keep up the good work ♥

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere