9.06.2011

ReBoot Day 6 & 7

ReBoot Day 6- Back to work. Day was ok. I did have a few hershey's kisses. I drank alot of water and had abour 24 oz of juiced beverage. I had a salad for lunch. Weight this a.m. 222.8. up 1.8# but I am not worried. I know I am doing the right thing. I walked dog for 10 mins. I also exercised for 30 mins on the wii.

I had a huge accomplishment today. The game that I love to play on my wii..
EXERBEAT. I beat the game... Sorta... It has 90 checkpoints. It took me 28 days and 11hours and 24 minutes. I burned over 11,000 calories. I am so proud of myself. I am going to go around the world again and see if I can do it in less days. (It took me 11:24:55)

ReBoot Day 7- I slipped big time. I ate 8-11 mini chocolate chip cookies. I also ate some left over food from McDonalds that My kids did not eat. So I have to get back on track. I haven't exercised yet. I may squeeze it in...but I am super sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, seems like you kicked some ass on your exercise thing! You don't have to be perfect with your eating, your reboot sounds like it's doing you good.

    I don't know if you want a little extra support or motivation, but I'm doing a version of the Christmas dress challenge and was wondering if you want to join. I know you were on the summer challenge, and would love to see you in this one too (it doesn't have to be a dress, any item of clothing will do). If you feel like checking it out the info is here: http://assumingvirtue.blogspot.com/p/christmas-dress-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere