9.08.2011

Reboot Day 8

Day 8.... weight 221.8. Same but still good. I made juice with a ton of stuff in it.

I have been prepping everything the night b4... fruits for snack, salad for lunch... and fruits & veggies for juicing. Plus juice cups for babies. I even have to bring ice to work as he ice maker is broken. I look like a runaway with all the stuff I bring with me. HOWEVER---It makes the morning so really smooth. My cravings for junk have lessened significantly. I have had a few cookIes the last few days, but it is all good.

I have slowly been easing away from just fruits and veggies. BUt I am going to do my best to keep this going for as long as I can.

I calculated it and as of today there are 80 days until my 40th birthday. I really wanna push myself until then so I feel like I ended the 30s with some strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere