9.23.2011

TGIF

It has been one heck of a week. Sicks babies. Baby
mama drama. Financial BS. I need a reset and my prayer is for next week to be much easier. I need simplicity and balance.

I also have to have faith that God is with me through my trials.

Tomorrow my oldest daughter and I go to our 1st Sister in the LITE workout. This a 12 wk biggest loser type program for mothers and daughters. It is going to be fun. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I got us matching pink t-shirts (team pink), plus gloves, towel, and mat (non-matching). My daughter is 14yo but never done anything like this before. She wanted to skip this and go to a college fair, but heck she is freshamn in high school. So it can
wait. Her health is way more important. They is only about 10lbs difference between to 2 of us. I want so much better for her.

Things that went well:
got all the things I need for Sisters in the LITE (our mother/daughter biggest loser type challenge). Spent some Qt with my kids outside. Check out my little 'Angel" with our dog Bubbles[seebelow].

Things that did not go so well
:
I need more veggies in my diet. I need to eat out way less. Spent time with hubby.
Calories: 1330 cals.
260.....Breakfast: Chick-fil-a nuggets, coke zero.
410......Lunch: 1/2 & 1/2 chili with rice
420......Dinner: Orange chicken
240......Snacks/Dessert: Fiber one bar, Ice coffee with splenda, 1/2 cup milk, sugar free chocolate syrup

Exercise: 00: 00 Again
off track & it felt good at the time. Now as I write up my blog it doesn't feel so great.

Water: 64 oz plus... much better... still using crystal light.

Book:===Did not read==== Boo... I started Day 8 but life got in the way.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. My post is up already. I hope you had fun with your daughter at the work out. That´s so great that she accompanied you.

    Betty @ http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mother/daughter program sounds like so much fun! Love your daughter's smile! What a happy girl she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, beauty! I haven't kept up on blogs for a while here because life happened. I like that you're doing the challenge with your daughter. I hope it's all framed in a way that helps her gain a healthy self image and not obsess over dieting. You are giving her a gift and showing her a healthy way to live, that is wonderful and I encourage that in every way. Be blessed and enjoy it! Will look forward to hearing about how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere