10.24.2011

Book Change

I am probably going to change my book. With a recommendation from Princess Dieter over at Once Upon A Diet.... I downloaded "The End of Overeating".  The book is an easy read with real info that I need to read. I will add my thoughts on what I have read in my blogs. 

So far the most interesting thing I have read is about how those in the food industry design food to be PALATABLE. Not just palatable to eat but more so palatable to be irresistible. It isn't my imagination...these restaurant foods have a hold on me because of science and manufacturing.

I am really intrigued. I have to read more and learn how I can break this cycle that is so bad for my health, my wallet, and my waistline.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere