10.02.2011

CCDC Wk 3 Summary

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge
Week # 2
Sept. 25th thru Oct. 1st, 2011

Starting Weight: 220.2#
Target Weight (goal): -3.2 (217)#
Actual Weight: 218.4 (-1.8# this week)


My thoughts on this week are all over the place. When I look back at my week I see some commitment and determination. I am also aware of the exhaustion I face daily. I also know that I need to address my procrastination. I want to stay on this journey and keep focused and not let life get in my way. I think I did ok this week. The detox helped but it was limiting. But also think I can sometimes over think my food.

I signed up for CrossFit classes as there was a special on Amazon. Now I have to find a way to fit them into my schedule. I am nervous and excited about it. I will post more when I actually call and set up my 1st visit.

Things I did well: 
-increased my water consumption
--exercise 6 of 7 days
---blogged frequently
----read my book 6 of 7 days
-----spent Qt with my family
------started the ShrinkVivor Challenge

Things I could have done better:
-stuck to detox better
--ate more veggies
---went to bed earlier
----took my vitamins consistently
-----cook my new recipes

-----Weekly Overview-----
Calories: 9350
Book Read: 6 of 7 days
Exercise: 6 of 7 days minimum 30minutes
Water: over 64 oz 7 of 7 days


DayCaloriesExerciseBookWaterRating
SUN 9/25180000:40Y64D
MON 9/26110000:40Y128B
TUE 9/27120000:35Y128B
WED 9/28140000:35Y128C
THU 9/29130000:35Y96+B
FRI 9/30120000:35Y96+C
SAT 10/1135000:00N80+D


For next week I want to continue to improve and work towards my goals.

My Goals for next week:
Calories: under 1500 6 of 7 days
Exercise: more than 40minutes 6 of 7 days. Complete Sisters in the LITE exercise 5 of 7 days.
Book: Read it 6 of 7 days
Water: over 96 oz 7 of 7 days
Extras: Register for a go to at least 1 Cross Fit Class.

Next week will be hectic as my husband has a court case/hearing with his ex. I pray that all goes well as she is falsely accusing him and being vindictive. I want him to be recognized for the awesome dad that he is.



11 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss. I understand how you have felt this past week. Well done on sticking with it. I need to re-evaluate and re-focus for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! You are doing wonderfully. Keep it up!!
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once more. I'm trying to leave an AWESOME comment for you weekly adventure and it's not letting me. I hate that. I hope this goes through this time. Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about overthinking it, but it looks like you did amazing! Water, exercise, blog, book, and the personal life stuff too? Phewwww, be proud you are doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss this week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still a very good loss. Great goals and Im happy to see all the things you did good this week. You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you will love Crossfit. My boot camp is similiar and it is a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loss & awesome work on the exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at the downward slope on your chart!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on this week! You are doing great. I love all your charts! They are great! Good luck with the court case and your journey this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere