10.15.2011

CDCC Wk 5 Summary

Christmas Dress Countdown ChallengeWeek # 5Oct. 9th - Oct. 15th, 2011
Starting Weight: 220.6#
Target Weight Loss: -3.6#
Actual Weight: 218.8

Although I lost it wasn't as much as I wanted. I have not put in the exercise I need to. Pathetic I have been really but I am not quitting. I am just goin through somethings. I think the stress of the last few weeks have gotten to me. I have so much on my plate and I am choosing to not deal as well as I should.

Thanks for supporting and understanding.





DayCaloriesExerciseBookWaterRating
SUN 10.09190000:00Y64+F
MON 10.10160000:00Y96+D
TUE 10.11130000:10Y96+C-
WED 10.12120000:00Y96+C-
THU 10.13160000:00N96+F
FRI 10.14130000:00N96D
SAT 10.15150000:10Y64D

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're going through such a rough time right now. My eating habits are often tied to my life situation...just try to buckle down and wait it out. Thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost over 3 lbs!! That is awesome and I think you should be happy about that. For me, I´m lucky if I lose a half pound a week, so I´m really jealous of that number. :)
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Great loss! You're so close to being out of the 200's. Keep going, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is so freakin' annoying when we're trying to lose weight, isn't it? Stress that you expect day to day is bad enough but add on stress that you don't expect and it's hard to keep your focus where you need it. Although you didn't lose as much as you had targeted for, applaud yourself for losing amid all the added stress you're dealing with. That is major!

    Keep telling yourself you're worth it. You can do this no matter what! And you're already proving it to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go through and catch up with your posts. I've been thinking about you, lady. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great loss, even if it wasn't as much as you wanted. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's impossible to separate our eating selves from the rest of our lives. It's not impossible, however, to stay focused on healthy! Thinking of you this week, and I hope things calm down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere