10.06.2011

For Those Who Pray


I don't normally do this but, my husband and our family are under attack.

My HUBBY's ex-wife falsely filed Child Abandonment Warrant request paperwork on him. He was a few weeks mailing her child support check becuase she had moved and never bothered to tell us. We only found this out after HUBBY found out he wasn't listed on any of HIS DAUGHTERS's school paperwork. Not as her dad, not as an emergency contact nothing. Child abandonemnt is a criminal charge in Georgia. We retained a lawyer(not a cheap thing to do.)

We go to court to defend his honor and this outrageous charge tomorrow, Friday October 7th at 8:30am.


 All HUBBY has ever wanted was to be an active participant in his daughters life. And now because his ex has been caught in several lies she is trying to throw HUBBY in jail. We want this resolve without incident. We also want his ex to get the message that our family is not to be messed with and has done nothing wrong.


Your prayers and support are much needed. Thank you so much.






5 comments:

  1. I will be keeping you all in my prayers. My dad went through a similar thing with my mom when we were young (she had some mental issues), and I know how hard it can be. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so, so sorry that you and your family are going through this right now. I don't pray, but I will send positive thoughts to you and yours. Please keep us updated on what happens in court tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that this is happening to your family. I'll send up a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soul draining to keep one from their own children. Some women are spiritual vampires. Custody battles can get dirty. Been there.I feel for you on this. Hoping the best.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere