10.10.2011

Friend Making Mondays

FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
  1. How often do you read/watch the news?  In the am mainly. Sometimes at night.
  2. What is your opinion on beauty pageants? I am not a fan. Especially  of the super little kiddies ones that seem like the mothers are projecting and wasting time and money that could be better spent.
  3. Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? Maybe, but probably not. I think we need to be  o the same page spiritually.
  4. Do you follow politics? No... Not really. My hubby keeps me abreast becuz he is big into it.
  5. How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? On my blog.....ugh never. In my personal life....hmm sometimes... but not with just anybody.
  6. Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? I think it is rude. I also think it is none of anyone else's business. I don't wanna know what other people make either.
  7. Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? I tag my immediate family without permission...of course if the kids don't like it they untag themselves. My friends know me well enough top now they will be on FB, but I respect them to make sure that it is flattering pic.
  8. Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Sure as long as we can agree to disagree and they are do not disrespect me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! 

5 comments:

  1. Good answers. When I answered about the beauty pageants I was thinking like Miss America and totally forgot about Toddlers & Tiaras type shows. I think those are totally wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those toddler pageants make me crazy - so, so wrong!

    Dropping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your answers, and I'm glad I found your blog! Stopping by from FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, when I hear (only on that tv show T&T, b/c I don't know anyone w/ kids who compete) about people spending money on pageants and thinking they're going to win the grand prize, which is so much money, I just think, if you invested all that money you're spending now, your kid would completely get that savings bond in 15 yrs or whatever. I guess it's just like spending money on any other hobby in some ways, but I worry it sends the wrong message about superficiality. Came by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere