FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
- How often do you read/watch the news? In the am mainly. Sometimes at night.
- What is your opinion on beauty pageants? I am not a fan. Especially of the super little kiddies ones that seem like the mothers are projecting and wasting time and money that could be better spent.
- Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? Maybe, but probably not. I think we need to be o the same page spiritually.
- Do you follow politics? No... Not really. My hubby keeps me abreast becuz he is big into it.
- How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? On my blog.....ugh never. In my personal life....hmm sometimes... but not with just anybody.
- Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? I think it is rude. I also think it is none of anyone else's business. I don't wanna know what other people make either.
- Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? I tag my immediate family without permission...of course if the kids don't like it they untag themselves. My friends know me well enough top now they will be on FB, but I respect them to make sure that it is flattering pic.
- Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Sure as long as we can agree to disagree and they are do not disrespect me.