10.04.2011

Real good Monday

Mania Monday...

Lotsa Coffee maka Stormy go fast. And lotsa water do 2. LOL.
Overall I feel like today was a really great day. I go so much done. I started my week with a bang. My hubby commented on my face looking slimmer. I can't wait until my body slims down. Feels great to have more energy and get up and go.   I read everyone's blogs from the CCDC and seems like for the most part we are all on track. The accountability is crucial.



I did not get around to blogging yesterday but I wanted to share what I thought of the newest Wii Game I am renting. I already owner the original Biggest Loser game for the wii. I don't play it as much because I like to be more flexible and free in my approach to working out. I wanted to try this one to see what changes they made. One thing I like is the assessment workout to gauge where you should start. It took me about 20 minutes and the games recommendation was that I start at the hard level. I opted to start at th echallenging level. I am glad that I did because btwn the 20min assessment workout and 20min challenging level workout my knees were killing me. I need a knee brace. I forgot to get one this week at wal-mart so i will have to make a point to get one this week sometime.









FOOD: 1100 cals.
275......Breakfast: coffee/proteeinshake/milk mix over ice 1/2 banana
270.......Lunch: sauteed chicken (1.5 cup), green beans (1cup)
315.......Dinner: turkey chili
215.......Snacks/Dessert:

FITNESS:  00:45 exercise ---- Dancing on the wii. Aerobics and hip hop.

Water:128+ oz plus.
32oz    by 10:40

64oz    by 1:20p
96oz    by 4:00p
128oz  by 07:oop




Book: 100 days of Weight Loss.


Day 13 - Oops... I forgot to eat

Notes:
Skipping meals is actually counterproductive to weight loss. It forces your body to 'hoard' some calories for later. Our bodies know how to manage fuel sources efficiently. You (I) need to eat at regualr intervals to keep your (My) body functioning optimally.

Action points: Create an eating plan/schedule

               6am        Breakfast
               11:30am Lunch
               6pm       Dinner
               Snacks around 9am, 230pm, and 8 pm

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize they have the biggest loser stuff for Wii! I'll have to check it out! Unless it has Jillian's voice on it. I'm not a fan of hers--she's such a bully. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can choose whether you want to use her as a trainer or not. I would also highly recommend EXERBeat on the wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    I saw the Biggest Loser USA on TV for the first time last week, it was pretty good. I'm not sure if the game is available over in the UK on the Wii but I might keep an eye out for it and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere