10.26.2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Versatile:  ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]:  capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.:  a versatile writer.Word information source:  www.dictionary.com


Here is how the award works:
1.  You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2.  You tell 7 things about yourself.
3.  You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.

ONE- Thank you so much Fat In Suburbia for the award. You are an awesome blogger who keeps me honest.

TWO - 7 things about me:
1. I turn 40 this year and hope to make the next 10years my best.

2. I am married with 4 kids. 2 boys, 2 girls. Son, 20. Daughter, 14. Son, 4. Daughter, almost 3.

3. I have 4 tattoos and I have had a 'few' piercings (belly, tongue, eyebrows, and ears).

4. I want to get my doctorate in education or school improvement.

5. I have been teaching 14 years.

6. I love reality TV.. especially the Bachelor, Survivor, Biggest Loser, and Project Runway.

7. Although I have a good sense of humor, I am also very sensitive and cry easily.






THREE- select 15 Blogs to share with others.(still working on this list)
  1. 30 Before 30
  2. A Fit Decision
  3. A New Poison
  4. A Well-Kept Life
  5. Beyond the Looking Glass 
  6. Keep Trying 
  7. Keeping the Faith
  8. Once Upon a Dieter
  9. Opposite of Thin
  10. The Shrinking Geek
  11. Worlds FAT Blog


By the way... I nominated your blog for an award. http://bigbutttheory.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html


5 comments:

  1. Hey Stormy! Thank you for nominating our blog for the Versitile Blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for nominating me! I think I was once (or twice???) nominated for an award and I never got a chance to pass it on. I swear I'll do it this time! I mean it IS an honor!! LOL.. I definitely believe we'll meet our goals! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cool how you do that thing where your blog knows it is me and gives me a message at the bottom telling me that my blog was nominated. I love that techy design stuff. You have some tricks going on, girl!
    Thank you so much for nominating me. I am sorry it took me this long to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually going to do a post of awards soon, had to come perusing through your blog to find this! LOL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I finally accepted this today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere