11.20.2011

CDCC Wk 10 Summary

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge
Week # 10
Nov. 13th - Nov. 19th, 2011

Starting Weight: 226#
Actual Weight:224#

Another rough emotionally draining week. I wish I could say I am dealing with it all well but I am not. I start strong but I finish weak. I am glad the weekend is winding down. I am not sure where to start.
I had a huge blow out with some friends this morning and it has really thrown me for a loop.

My approaching bday also has me thining about life and how to make it work for me.

DayCaloriesExerciseBookWaterComments
SUN 11.13175000:30Y64+great day
MON 11.14170000:05Y64+2 sleepy to work out. 
Period still kicking my butt.
TUE 11.15135000:00N32
WED11.16140000:15N64+
THU 11.17???00:00Nidk
FRI 11.18???00:00Nidk
SAT 11.19???00:00Nidk



Things I did right:
  • blogged 2 times this week


Things I will do better:
  • eat more fruits andveggies

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the blow out. Hope it patches up fine.

    Birthdays do have a way of making us focus on waht we've done, not done,w ant to do. I know the big milestones ones were times of assessments--and regrets, and some new plans. I turn 52 in just three months. And I guess I will do some deep pondering. But I will be in a better place,weight-wise, so my dreams got bigger as my bod got smaller.

    Here's to a good birthday and good unblowing-out. :D

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2lbs lost is good! So I like the typo "got me thinning about life". Freudian diet slip? Wishing you an early birthday. I will not be online much for the holidays, so just in case I miss it. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things to work on, exercise, read, lots more water and taking care of yourself. A new week, new challenges and you can do these. I know you can, I have faith in you!!!
    Take care and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When life gets in the way, just try to do the basics: drink your water, move your body, try to eat healthy foods, and not too much junk. I know how difficult it is...I am there, too. But I tell myself I have come too far to gain the weight back and lose focus of my health. Just take it a day at a time. That's all we can do. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss this week. I'm sorry to hear things have been hard for you lately. Keep your head up. There is only so much you can do. Just take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming from a past where I didn't have a lot of positive things going on I know how that can weigh on a person.... pun intended. One must find the good in life throughput all that it throws your way because if you don't it's hard to remain on course to get what you want most put of life. I'm rooting for ya, you can find your way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay then. Today we stop agonizing about last week and move on. Make today count. Tomorrow make tomorrow count.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere