11.10.2011

M.I.A.

I have been a bit swamped but a am slowly fixing my habits (again). I had lost my desire to work out with all that has been goin on. But I know that I owe it to myself to invest in a few minutes of exercise daily.

My daughter has a sleep study Thursday pm so I figured I better post now while I have minute.

It felt good to get my body moving the times I did manage to work out. I am not where I was a month of so back but I can get there and further if I set my mind to it.

I tried the 10minute solutions movies on Netflix. I did hop hop dancing. Real fun. Real workout as well. I could feel my body being a bit outta shape.

The past for days in pictures can be summed up:

Cupcakes left out for any takers at work.


I did my hair and put n cntacts to look cute 4 hubby when he came home.

Fell asleep in my contacts and my eyes ..... and well see for yourself.....

So i went to eye doctor to make sure I didn;t have an eye infection.

My day today at work has been ok. I am tired and broke til hubby gets paid on the 15th. 
My daughter has a sleep study thing tonight. I am planning on reading and catching up on some sleep myself.

3 comments:

  1. omg, your poor eyes. that is so sad.

    I would have totally had a cupcake if they were here at my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. You haven't been off the wagon for long, so I believe it won't take you long to get back to your good habits. Hope your daughter's sleep study goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jo! It won't take you long at all to pull it all together and get back on track!

    Get some rest...without the contacts. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere