11.28.2011

My 40th Bday

Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I spent most of the week before slowly celebrating and enjoying myself. I know it showed on the scale but I did not care.
Even Google knew it was my birthday!!!
I feel very blessed to have lived this long and gotten through all of the stuff I have been through.  I also had my youngest child turn 3yrs old a few days ago. 
So to say that it has been a whirlwind would be an understatement.
Let me share some of the pics from my bday week(end).

I got up and took the kids to school.


Ran some errands with my hubby.


Then went to lunch with hubby at

 My hubby tried ( and liked) edamame.

 I had the lunch portion of the Luau Salad. YUmmy!

 Then I got one slice of Linda's fudge cake. It took me 2 sittings to finish it. Again...DELISH!!

 Then we went to the mal.. I have always wanted to try Bare Minerals make up. So he got me some. Check out the difference:
BEFORE
AFTER

Me up close and personal.


I also had my annual physical done on my bday .. so my day was productive and fun. Best of both worlds.
 When I came back to work on Tuesday I had a mailbox full of stuff. It felt great especially since I had felt so down the week before having been 'stood up' by some mew, some-called friends...

 

I definitely feel like I started my 40s off right. I even exercised on my birthday. I really want to make exercise a daily thing in my life. I know it will only help me.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great day!! My 40th birthday found me wanting to stay in bed, and not denying the day!!! BUT, its just a number!! and we move on~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday. You are starting your 40's in the most best way you can. Loving you and getting healthy. YEAH!!!
    I wish I had started 10 years ago but I'm 50 in April and will start them as a healthy and happy.
    Take care and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday wishes from me. I hope this year is your absolute best year. I'm glad you had fun with your lovely family. You are setting a great example for your kids focusing on good health.

    On we go...a new year to do new things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 40th birthday! May your 40's be your best decade yet!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere