12.21.2011

2012 Challenge

I have gotten so much supporter and motivation from challenges that I am strongly considering starting a Support group so that my blog friends and my real world friends can be in the same world. Also they could be a great network of support and accountability for each other.

I have been very blessed to get a lot of support via blogging and Facebook. I do feel that many of my ''supporters'' on Facebook do not fully share due to publicness of it all.

So please stay tuned as more info is to be forth coming.


2 comments:

  1. Challenges are great, I look forward to hearing what you have in mind:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere