12.26.2011

25 Days of Fitness

I did it.
I worked out every day for the month of December even on Christmas. This was a great challenge posted my the ladies at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I wasn't sure I could do it. Sometimes I was up late getting it done, but I did it. I feels great to be successful and I am going to work on upping the intensity and increasing the variety of exercise I do.

This chart gave me and idea for January for my Spring "Chicks" Challenge. Here is what I have come up with so far.  What do you think....


Gotta run. Need to cook dinner....

9 comments:

  1. I love it. After all these weeks of food all over the place, we need to focus on a month of exercise every day. We can commit to one month. Only one month. By then it may be a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks great. Love the little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Good for you. I love that idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chart is so cute! I love it. I haven't decided on whether or not to continue with a challenge, but I'm keeping my eye on yours- just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment on my blog. My second comment yayyyy. Well done for working out every day you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE that chart! I am so glad I'm in on your challenge, I think it is totally right for me. I'm going to post my goals for it in the following days.. but thank you for making it.. I really need it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chart too. I so want to be in your challenge. Sounds perfect. I need a good jump start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea. To have a universal tracking icon like that gives a double visual. Visual on the progress on paper or chart...but then there is the reward. Your progress shows, babe.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere