12.11.2011

CDCC Wk 13 Summary

Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge
Week # 13
Dec 4th - 10th, 2011

Starting Weight: 225.6#

Actual Weight: 222.0#


DayCaloriesExerciseBookWaterWorkout Type
SUN 12.04157500:15N64Wii:  Exerbeat & Just Dance
MON 12.05155000:25N96Wii: Exerbeat &Just Dance
TUE 12.06177500:20N96Wii / Exerbeat
WED 12.07155000:15N64+Wii / Exerbeat
THU 12.08145000:30N32Hiking
FRI 12.09132500:15N64Wii: Get Up and Dance
SAT 10.1155000:15N32Wii: Just Dance


Things I did right:

  • Exercised every day of the week for a total of 2hours and 15 minutes.
  • Tracked daily

Things I need to work on:
  • ate out too much
  • did not eat enough fruits and veggies
My goals for this week were:

  • continue my exercise streak
  • go to 2 Crossfit classes-- life got in the way and scheduling has been challenging
  • workout 2 times on the Wii-- all but 1 workout was using my wii. I tried out 2 new dance games.
  • track daily--done
  • stay within MFP calorie guidelines--did well
  • eat 14 of 21 meals as home cooked--too many fast food and restaurants. I was tired and lazy.
  • try one meal in my new crockpot
  • no sweet tea at work for rest of the month/year--slipped 1 day- gonna keep at this one.
  • drink at least 64 oz daily--to busy and di not plan enough but gonna try again.
  • 1 in 3 drinks just water without crystal light--easier than I thought
  • visit blogs daily--love my blog friends
  • encourage hubby to get on the treadmill-he's been so tired that I have not gotten on him. INstead I let him sleeo when he falls asleep.
  • invite kids to exercise with me on the wii--no brainer. even did a few dances with all 3 kids
  • post often on facebook page--5 posts done.
Goals for next week....
SAME except...
 ....... 1 crossfit class
........ walk dog daily
........ eat 1 fresh fruit/veggies daily




12 comments:

  1. Good job! You are going in the right direction!


    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the chart meiser! And you are rockin' the exercise!

    Happy Holidays Stormy Vawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing good my dear. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did excellent on your exercise, I am very proud of you!!! Tracking is so hard to do and you did awesome there too. YEAH!!! Keep up the great work, you're getting there.
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your things I did right!! So many times we only focus on what we did wrong!!
    Also love the goals!! Great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on meeting your goals next week. Hard time of year to not eat out...so maybe a plan for eating out rather than just a choice not to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I commented..maybe I hit back before the captcha? Any who's looking atcha and seeing good stuff! You are the chart meister! Love the order. I really admire your focus on the exercise end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids and I love dancing to Just Dance!! They are 2 and 3 and don't even know they are exercising, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like your doing a great job to me,it seems the Wii dancing games are more fun when someone is playing along side you.keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job on the loss this week. Sounds like you have a good thing going with the Wii. I really need to start using my Wii to its full ability. haha. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wii exercise with the kids is the best!! So fun, fun fun! My personal favorite is the one where you're standing on a raft and have to navigate a river. I have no idea what it's called. ;) and Cow Racing! and the Hula Hoop thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the exercising, I love the Wii:-)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere