12.22.2011

Decisions Decisions

My Christmas break starts officially tomorrow. I am off until January 9th. 18 straight days of family time. Not planning anything for the break. Hubby is also off until the 3rd of Jan. So this break I have the company of my dear hubby.

This has its pros and cons.  We get kinda lazy together. Lazy about cooking. Lazy about cleaning. And that is not good.  So I have been thinking about how to avoid the pitfalls that are common with our quality family time.

Any one have any tips or suggestions on how to avoid overeating as this year winds down....?


4 comments:

  1. I try to look at it as "Its only a few days" Its not worth the extra few pounds, Yes the food is great but its not worth it to me, Im staying committed :) I will however choose one of the Days during the Christmas"Days" As a "Treat day" where I'll Indulge on one or maybe a few of my favorite treats, but after that It's done gone bye bye LOL..

    When it comes to going out, Try Choosing a healthier option instead :) It's hard but possible :), Im also Making time for the gym on the holidays, Since my gym is open on Christmas eve,Day Ect, I'll make the effort to at least go for an hour :) These are just a few of many things I'm going to do over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Im going to start following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go ahead and veggatate during this great holiday time. Just instead of snacking on crap, go get the precut veggies and a bag of apples, grapes and such. You can do this. Also just for togetherness, go for a walk. Nothing hard just hand holding strolling around. It always feels good to just walk around. You can get back to the hard work soon.
    Take care and have a very Merry Christmas. Blessings my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere