1.08.2012

I've Been Tagged...

Thanks to JEN... I have been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ blah blah blah, you actually have to tag 11 peeps!





Random facts about Stormy
  1. I know all the words to both Grease and Grease 2.
  2. Grease 2 was my favorite.
  3. I have 4 tattoos and what a few more.
  4. I can’t wear high heels without my toes swelling up like vienna sausages.
  5. I don’t like vienna sausages, celery, okra, or olives just to name a few.
  6. I tell people that God put weight on me to slow me down.
  7. In high school, I was a cheerleadering and in ROTC.
  8. I waste too much time playing games on my iPhone.
  9. I didnt try/eat Chinese food until I was in my early twenties.
  10. I have been married 3 times... yes I am an optimist or totally crazy.
  11. I met my current husband online and think he is made just for me.


Here are my 11 questions from Jen---
  1. What do you want done with your body after you die? Donate my organs & cremate me. However, hubby says he's not going to do it. so go figure.
  2. Would you rather receive a practical gift you need or something silly that means something special? Depends on my mood. I think I like practical things because they get used more.
  3. How many pets do you have and what kinds? One dog that is a bichon frise and shih tzu mix named Bubbles.
  4. If money weren't an issue, what would you buy? Nice houses fro myself and my inlaws.
  5. What is one thing you plan on doing before 2012 is over? Several fitness eventsare on my plate this year... a few 5ks, a CLimb for the American Lung Association, and, Lord willing, a adventure type race/event.
  6. How did you spend your last birthday? I played hookie from work with hubby. Aint lunch, went shopping, and saw a movie.
  7. What are you hoping your next NSV will be? I have a pair of cute crop jeans I want to be able to fit into & still be able to breath.
  8. What is your favorite healthy snack? Banana or tangerine
  9. Do you like crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy
  10. Do you wear your shoes inside your house? Nope I am usually barefoot
  11. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Mercedes c230


Now the fun part. I am tagging....
  1. Baja Girl Getting Fit
  2. Blog Wobble
  3. Carbie Girl
  4. Fat In Suburbia
  5. Fat So Sarah
  6. Fit at Forty
  7. Getting Fit at Home
  8. Getting Fit, Fine, & Fabulous
  9. Half Chinked
  10. My Lover’s Wife
  11. Overcoming my Sugar Addiction
  12. Taking the Fat Outta Skinny
  13. Tip the Scales
Here are my 11 questions
  1. Do you have a favorite quote or saying, if so please share.
  2. Do you know your blood type?
  3. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
  4. If you could meet any living person who would it be & why?
  5. If  you won $500, what would you buy for yourself?
  6. What is the worst gift you ever got at Christmas?
  7. What is your best feature?
  8. When was the last time you cried?
  9. When was the last time you made someone else cry?
  10. Where would you love to take a vacation?
  11. Please share one interesting fact that you think people would be surprised to know.
I hope I did this right. I look forward to reading OPP(other peoples posts)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I was tagged before, BUT I added your questions to my post, you can read them here:

    http://fatsosarah.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to learn more about you :D

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere