I love lists and charts.
Here are my goals for the 1st week of the Spring "CHICK" Challenge...
Each 'focus area' has one thing that I am worried will be difficult. I have underlined that item.
Having been on vacation has given me a great deal of time to think and plan & I really wanna see a change in myself. I wanna be consistent and get good results..
- exercise 7 of 7 days
- minimum 15 min. daily
- minimum 120 min. weekly
- 1 group Fitness Workout
- 3 Biggest Loser Workouts on the Wii
- other workout include treadmill, exercise/netflixDVDS, Just Dance, etc.
- 96 oz water minimum
- Fresh fruits & veggies farmers market
- XX/21 meals home cooked
- stay under 1750 calories
- track everything on MyFitnessPal (username: stormyvawn)
- Have a date night with hubby
- Look up 5k to do with hubby & babies...
- Take babies to park and/or movie
- Donate clothes, books, etc.
- Fund raise for Climb Atlanta
- Lose 1lb.
- Office clean out
- Put away Christmas decorations
- Respond to lotsa blogger