1.23.2012

SCC Week 3 in Review

JANUARY 16TH - 23RD, 2012
Monday-MLK Day 5k with hubby and babies. Time 55:28 .. I know. I know. Real crappy but it is a starting point.
Tuesday-.Back to work. Decided I wanted to invest more of my workout time on the treadmill. I did 30mins including 5min. warm up then walking and jogging intervals. I hope to do the treadmill2-3 times a week.
Wednesday- Work was good. Managed to achieved one of my goals. My daughter and I exercised with the wii via Just Dance 3. Yay 4 us.
Thursday- So so work day. 2nd treadmill work out... It wore me out. I literally passed out in bed w/o even taking my clothes off. I guess I was more tired than I realized.
Friday- Busy day at work. Nice evening with kids and hubby. Worked on blog stuffed. Picked up house a little preparing for my moms visit. Our relationship has been tenuous and I working to deal with her and everything she gets herself into. Still on my exercise streak... Just Dance 3.
Saturday- Lazy, rainy day. Missed Zumba and running. Enjoyed time spent with hubby and the babies. Mom arrived without incident. Spent evening with my mom and all 4 kids. 
Sunday-Weird having my mom here. CHurch, then Golden Corral. I tracked everything and stayed within my calories. I managed to squeeze in 10minutes of exercise. My whole routine is off kilter. I have to figure out how to my workouts in and not annoy my mom. 

Nutrition

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Cals 
1675
1500
2110

1750
1725
1750
1450
avg
1710
Meals In
0
2
2
2
1
1
1
9

Fitness
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

60
30
20
30
15
15
10
180
Walk
Treadmill
JD3
Treadmill
JD3
JD3
HulaHoop
03:00

Week 3 Goal Assessment Chart


ON TARGET
Category
Missed the mark
Comments
Exercise with daughter.(2xs)
Pray about mom’s visit.
FAMILY 
67%
Walk with hubby.
Rainy days and bad weather was the major reason why the hubby and I didn’t walk.
Maintained Fitness Streak.
Began 5k Training (2xs)
FITNESS 
67%
2 fitness classes attended
Ran, poor planning, and my mom’s visit hindered this one. 
Enjoyed the walk/jog 5k training.
1 new recipe.
Stayed with calorie range.
FOOD  
40%
Eat 2 weekday breakfast at home.
Cook 5 of 7 meals at home. I actually cooked 4.


No diet soda.

Ate sweets every day.
I really like my chicken biscuit.
I cooked dinners at home others were more challenging due to my mom being here. 
Only indulged on Sunday.
Sweets are apparently irrestible to me. I am blamin my cycle which started on Saturday.
Checked in on all bloggers. OMG very time consuming but enjoyable.
FUN
33%
Read my Running Magazine.


Work on February activity chart.
Don't really like the magazine cause I fee like I am so far from being a runner.
No excuse on the chart just didn’t get around to it. I do have the theme for it in my mind.
 
With this chart, I can easily see where the holes are in my boat. Now I need a plan of attack.  I am making progress but it could be better and more consistent if I make a few more changes.




I will updated my week 4 goals.


5 comments:

  1. Whoa, what an organized person you are! Makes it easy to see where you can improve at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck figuring out your workout routine with your mom around...I know how disrupting it can be when something throws off our schedules!! Just think of it as one of life's mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you track your progress. I might need to steal a few ideas.

    Congrats on a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Just Dance and how fun you do it with your kids! You are doing great. Have an awesome week 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your charts! Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere