1.16.2012

SCC Wk 2 Review


January 9nd to January 15th, 2012

Monday-Back to work. All day training. Ate out both breakfast and lunch. Cooked chicken, rice, and corn for dinner. Won tickets to see Contraband... so hubby and I have impromptu date night on Tuesday.
Tuesday- Made the mistake of weighing myself this am. I was up 1.2#. Ugh. I should know better. But oh well. Impromptu movie night with hubby. The movie was awesome.. Ate too much sweets... Did keep my exercise streak going. I did just dance 3 for 20minutes at 11pm.
Wednesday- Weight still going up. Got 1/2 playroom done.
Thursday- Long day at work. Then had a job interview. LOng days are draining that is for sure.
Friday- Badminton was my fitness exercise of choice. Seriously sweated my tail off.
Saturday- Zumba for 45 mins. Catching up on blogs.
Sunday- Ate 2 meals at home.  This has got to stop.


  • Too much eating out
  • Not enough fruits and veggies


  • Increased my workout time.
  • No more diet soda.
  • Lotsa water.


Nutrition

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Cals
1600
1625
1650
1675
1575
1775
1830
11725
Meals In
1
1
2
1
1
1
2
avg 1675



Fitness
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

30
20
10
15
30
45
35
185min
JD3
JD3
JD3
JD3
Bdmntn
Zumba
WiiFit/BL
3:05

  • Food 3 of 5
    • *14/21 meals homecooked--OMG i have serous eaing out issues and I reallyneed to get to the bottom of them. *96 oz of water daily-i have stayed hydrated.*eat 1 fresh fruit or veggie a day --i think I did this like 3 days.*stay within calorie range:done.*track everything I eat: YAY!
  • Fitness-SUCCESS
    • 1 Group Activity: 45min Zumba DONE.*7 of 7 days-Yup!*Biggest Loser on Wii 2 days-decided I don't like the workouts very much. I also got Just Dance 3 and I like it a bunch! *workout time 20 min minimum daily-easier than I thought it would be esp since I git Just Dance 3
  • Family FAIL---did have a date night in Tuesday.
    • *exercise with daughter ( Not! ) *park/movie with babies ( Not! ) *walk with hubby( Not! )
    • Other 3of 3 SUCCESS
      • *playroom purge: done *support fellow bloggers: stopped by every blog *work on Grad school classes start Jan 28th
    • starting weight 224.4 
    • ending weight 223.2

    Well post goals and foci for next week in a few. I will probably address my fail points and get to the bottom of those issues before I conquer new issues.

    12 comments:

    1. Despite that you didn't achieve all that you wanted to, at least the scale is moving in the right direction!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great job on the goals you did complete - especially the exercise! I think we all want to make these changes and making them at once (no matter how big or small they are) we are going to get derailed at some point. The important thing is sticking with it :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I think you've done well this week, and what a crazy organized update! I need to make mine look more like yours :D

      ReplyDelete
    4. Considering how much you eat out, you are still managing to keep your calories in check and see weight loss!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh...I hit Publish too soon!
      I also meant to say thank you for hosting this challenge and all the support on my blog!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Give it time. One day at a time...little changes!

      ReplyDelete
    7. That's a good loss!! Congrats!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love how organized and specific you are. Plus any loss is a good loss! BTW, I am new here and wanted to say hi and I am following!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hello Stormy I see your having a problem that I learned to get over quick if I wanted the scale to move in the right direction. I was eating out 5 days a week 2 times a day Monday - Friday because it was easier Breakfast and Lunch. I found that if I wanted to keep better accurate measurement of my calories I had to slow down and take the time to buy the proper items to make sure that i'm not out buying breakfast every morning which I hate by the way.. LOL!
      Not only am I saving myself over $100 a month yes I added it up but i'm eating healthier. So I buy Kashi bars which I eat for breakfast or eat Wheat bread sandwich for breakfast.

      As for lunch I either make sure I have enough left overs from the night before which I had to learn was ok to eat and wouldn't kill me or I simply make a small salad for lunch and take plenty of water.

      I know with kids, a husband work and all extra activities it's easier said than done, but in the long run you will be happier with yourself. If I want a burger I make turkey burgers at home. If I want a tacos we make them at home etc... . My hubby has learned to be very inventive since i've decided to lose this extra baggage.. We eat healthier as a family because of it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my inspiration...!!!! Stormy I say be like NIKE and JUST DO IT...!!! LOL!!!! I'm sure you will find a way to work it out..!!! Good Luck!!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. you have the cutest blog!! good job at recoginizing where you need to make improvements now make it happen ;-) eating out is my biggest downfall too... i love date nights with my hubby and also I'd like to add that I am lazy lol

      ReplyDelete
    11. The scale still went down, and you kept your calories in check even eating out as much as you did - that's great! And yes, long days are SO draining, and make it difficult to stay motivated to exercise or eat right!

      ReplyDelete

    Check a few of my Fav Blogs

    Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere