January 9nd to January 15th, 2012
Monday-Back to work. All day training. Ate out both breakfast and lunch. Cooked chicken, rice, and corn for dinner. Won tickets to see Contraband... so hubby and I have impromptu date night on Tuesday.
Tuesday- Made the mistake of weighing myself this am. I was up 1.2#. Ugh. I should know better. But oh well. Impromptu movie night with hubby. The movie was awesome.. Ate too much sweets... Did keep my exercise streak going. I did just dance 3 for 20minutes at 11pm.
Wednesday- Weight still going up. Got 1/2 playroom done.
Thursday- Long day at work. Then had a job interview. LOng days are draining that is for sure.
Friday- Badminton was my fitness exercise of choice. Seriously sweated my tail off.
Saturday- Zumba for 45 mins. Catching up on blogs.
Sunday- Ate 2 meals at home. This has got to stop.
- Food 3 of 5
- *14/21 meals homecooked--OMG i have serous eaing out issues and I reallyneed to get to the bottom of them. *96 oz of water daily-i have stayed hydrated.*eat 1 fresh fruit or veggie a day --i think I did this like 3 days.*stay within calorie range:done.*track everything I eat: YAY!
- 1 Group Activity: 45min Zumba DONE.*7 of 7 days-Yup!*Biggest Loser on Wii 2 days-decided I don't like the workouts very much. I also got Just Dance 3 and I like it a bunch! *workout time 20 min minimum daily-easier than I thought it would be esp since I git Just Dance 3
- Family FAIL---did have a date night in Tuesday.
- *exercise with daughter ( Not! ) *park/movie with babies ( Not! ) *walk with hubby( Not! )
- Other 3of 3 SUCCESS
- *playroom purge: done *support fellow bloggers: stopped by every blog *work on Grad school classes start Jan 28th
- starting weight 224.4
- ending weight 223.2
Well post goals and foci for next week in a few. I will probably address my fail points and get to the bottom of those issues before I conquer new issues.