1.20.2012

Week 3 Goals & 5k Pics...



Week 3 Goals
Family
  • Exercise with daughter
  • Get prayed up for Mom’s visit
  • Walk with hubby

Fitness
  • Attend 2 Fitness Classes
  • Maintain fitness streak
  • Start 5k training program
Food
  • Cook 1 new recipe 
  • Cook dinner 5 of 7 days
  • Eat 2 weekday breakfasts at home before heading to work
  • No diet soda
  • No sweets 4 of 7 days 
  • Stay within calorie range
Fun
  • Check in on all bloggers
  • Work on February activity chart
Below are a few pics from my first 5k with hubby and the kids.
Our results:

664
Stormy Bradley
445
40
F
40-49
55:28
17:54/M
665
Clarence Bradley
447
36
M
30-39
55:29
17:54/M

I was 98th out of 103 in my age range.
Hubby was 70th out of 71 in his age range.
So my goal for the next 5k is 50minutes. But we shall see

2 comments:

  1. Under an hour, walking is great! Especially with a stroller! With practice though & a little quicker pace you can make that goal:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined "Black Girls Run". We have tons of snow here and I am not a runner at all so I haven't been on any runs yet. Good thing they have a beginners group because I know I have to start with walking first. How was your 5k..was it what you expected?

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere