1.29.2012

Week 4 Review... Week 5 GOAL GETTER


January 23nd to January 29th, 2012

Monday-221# started the week 2# down. Great day. I think the amped up Cardio is making a difference. Walked for 30minutes with hubby with babies in the double stroller. Took motto her disability hearing and the lawyer did not have all of the documents so I spent all this cash for her vista for nothing. Ugh. So messed up.

Tuesday- I can't remember. Ugh. I need to do these updates at end of day. duh. 

Wednesday-I had a meeting at 730pm for work and it sucked up my whole night.

Thursday- Long day. 2 our after work commute. Mom still here. Ugh. I went to a weight loss competition meeting. I am torn whether or not I should do it. Thought my hubby and I would do it together, but it looks like I am on my own. Did my 60th workout in a row...walking in neighborhood with hubby minus kids.

Friday- TGIF. Work was pretty quite. Felt tired. Worked on school work for class. I look forward to meeting classmates so I know what I am in for where school is concerned. OMG--- stress central when i got home. My mom lost her ride home from the airport so I had to scramble to try to find her a ride. Never offing ends with her I swear. So glad she is going back to FLA.

Saturday- 1st class. Now the real fun begins. I will have to be more mindful of how I spend my time. Mom went back to Florida. YAY!!! Long day school from 8am-5pm. Ate junk food for every meal and I felt it as I had horrible stomach cramps. Exercise was hula hooping.

Sunday-Hubby let me sleep in.  Got lots stuff done. Schoolwork. Bedroom. Mini groceries. Blog stuff. Even went for a run/walk with hubby. Ended week at 220# Aww yea... on track with my one pound a week. Even packed


ON TARGET
Category
Missed the mark
Comments
Walk with hubby.
Exercise with Daughter
FAMILY 
100%


Continue exercise streak.
FITNESS 
75%
Only hooped once. 
Hula Hoop 2 days (mini challenge)
Cook 3 of 5 weekday dinners(MTR)

FOOD  
50%
1 of 2 weekend dinner
Stressed from Mom. Exhausted after class (Sat). Hubby wouldn't cook.
Make February accountability chart.
Visit fellow bloggers.
FUN
100%

I even started the March chart. :-)


My Week

Date
Calories


avg 1665
#at Home


total:9
Fitness Minutes
2:45min
Exercise Type
Mon 01.23.2012
1325
1
00:30
Walking
Tue 01.24.2012
1625
3
00:30
Just Dance 3
Wed01.25.2012
1700
1
00:15
Just Dance 3
Thu 01.26.2012
1675
1
00:30
Walking
Fri 01.27.2012
1650
1
00:25
Wii Fit Plus
Sat 01.28.2012
1925
0
00:15
Hula Hooping
Sun 01.29.2012
1750
2
00:20
Run/Walking



Upcoming weeks goals
Family---
    • Exercise with daughter
    • Exercise with hubby
    • Take babies to movie or park
Fitness--- 
    • Continue exercise streak
    • Go on run/walk with Black Girls Run
    • Take a fitness class
Food---
    • find yummy, fast breakfast meals
    • 14 of 21 meals at home
    • 3 fruits and veggies daily
    • stick to my meal plan
Fun---
    • Comment on blogs
    • Update FB BBT page status
Future---
    • create school work calendar
    • 6316  spend 3hours on classwork
    • 6320 spend 3hours on classwork
    • submit all due work

    16 comments:

    1. 60 workouts in a row, that is awesome. Sorry some of the week was so difficult. I wish this week to be better for you.
      Keep up the great work. I love the "goals that are not written down are just wishes". I'm working on more journaling, hoping it will help.
      Take care and have a blessed week!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like you had a pretty half decent week :) Good luck this week, We are behind you 100% :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great week and great goals!!! I love all of your charts that you do, awesome!
      I hope you have a great week!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. You are so organized! Love your goal list. And your goal to exercise with the family. :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Writing down goals does add more teeth to them. Breaking up the goal into tiny objectives like you have here makes them really strong! Go girl! :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. You manage to fit so much in during the week! Glad it started and ended with a loss for you! :) That's the best!

      ReplyDelete
    7. You're doing really great! Congrats on the loss!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. You are doing great fitting things in. keep it up.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Great job on the goals for last week! And I love how you have them organized by the week and the day.

      Good luck with this week's goals!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Sounds like another great weight loss week!! Good for you!!! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great job, awesome goals! Love all of your charts!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love your charts!! What a great idea!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Fantastic job keeping up with the exercise! That's one of the hardest things to schedule in for me.

      What are you studying in school?

      ReplyDelete
    14. Hey Stormy, would you like to join me this Saturday at Body Sculptor (Dolvett's Studio) in Buckhead for Pure Energy? My trainer "LC" will be leading the class, it's from 10-11:30 and most of all it's "free" to first time visitors.

      ReplyDelete
    15. holy crap! you work hard!:) continuing reading.........

      ReplyDelete
    16. For the craziness you had all week, you managed to hold it together!

      ReplyDelete

    Check a few of my Fav Blogs

    Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere